Thursday, November 6, 2014

Antigone Quick Write

Antigone quick write
            Both my brothers died. My parents went crazy and I only have my sister. My uncle has only let one of my brothers be rightful buried and my favorite to rot and be left “to the dogs”. I plan to do many things. First I will bury my favorite brother, get my sister to follow, and run away to start a new life.
            I would bury my favorite brother because my other one started the fight and it is not fair he was honored and my other brother is left to rot. I don’t care what my uncle says I will stand up for what I believe is right and I won’t back down. My favorite brother did not shame the family by fighting but my other did because he chose to start a fight. At night, I will sneak away grab a shovel, get wheelbarrow, put my brother in it, and find a rightful place to bury him. I would not care what people think about me like it or not people most people who and are innocent should be buried with honor.
            My sister would need to help me and she should be on my side. I would tell her she has nothing to fear because she should not be fearful of uncle because he doesn’t control our lives. We have to band together because we are all we have left in the matter of immediate family and that is way more important than extended family. My sister should follow because I’m pretty sure she feels bad for the way our other brother was dealt with if she does not follow I will be done with her and never want to be associated with her ever again. She will follow me though because she will know I’m correct and it is the right thing to do and will not stand by and let me do this alone because we are sisters.
            The last thing I would do is run away from town and start a new life. Its not that I’m scared of what will happen to me it is the fact that my other brother deservers a burial and I don’t need to die because of what I believe. I just want a new life because I don’t want to live by my uncle’s rules because it will be unjust and I will have my sister go with me so she won’t have to be punished because she does not deserve it .Leaving will be better because I can be free and not worry about being wrongfully punished my brother’s soul need to be at peace without a proper burial he soul is stuck to roam the earth for eternity. Starting a new life will be the best decision I can make because no one will know my past and where I come from.

            In final I would bury my favorite brother, have my sister assist me, and run away to start a new life. I want my brother’s soul to be at rest and not roaming the earth forever. My sister would need to follow me so we can do what is right and he assistance will be appreciated. A new life is ideal so I will not be punished for what I believe and what god probably knows what is right. What is right is right people should not be punished to bury an innocent person and that person deserves to be honored with a burial

No comments:

Post a Comment