Sunday, August 24, 2014

Birth Order Traits


People-person
Most of the time,I’m a people-person. I get along with people quite well if they treat me nicely as I do them.
Affectionate
I am very affectionate. Any time i see a family member the first thing I do is hug them and ask how they've been.
Temperamental
I don’t believe I’m temperamental. I mean the only way I get mad is if you make me mad, my moods don’t change quickly.
Job- show business
I will not get a job in show biz. I don’t like being center of attention all the time and it is too much pressure. my dream job is to be a pyrotechnic.
Carefree
If i am not focused on school I’m carefree. Usually this happens when i have nothing to do nor worry about.  
Uncomplicated
This is not true.I’m pretty complicated, I like things a certain way if you do it wrong I'll get irritated and do it myself

No comments:

Post a Comment